Happy Fathers Day 2019 Quotes, Status, Messages, SMS, Thoughts, Sayings: Fathers are special for their daughters and sons and the entire family, father is the person who wants his children to see success in life more than him, he always become happy when their children get happier in any good ways, he sees them and feels very comfortable and happy. He wants his children to be happy and successful in their lives, from birth or we can see when the child is in the womb of the mother, the father is the person who will even take care of her wife and child in the womb, by the best ways he could, after the birth also a father sees him growing, and when children take his or her first step, the father and mother (parents) get a lot happy just to seem the walking.
Happy Fathers Day Quotes 2019
- “I love my daddy. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.”
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he trusted me.”
- “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do good. And he said, ‘You never know what good you can accomplish until you try.”
Happy Fathers Day Messages 2019
“A real man loves his wife, and places his family as one of the most important things in life. I Love you so much my dear papa!”
“I found out that I’m a pretty bad father. I make a lot of mistakes, and I don’t know what I’m doing. But my kids love me a lot”
“It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated violence and even had never been to any wars, was one of the bravest men I have seen”
Happy Fathers Day WhatsApp/Facebook Status 2019
When the children start walking without the support of the cradle, he or she catches the finger of the father, and you know a father is very much happy to give his finger to hold, and even many of the times by seeing this scene, the father or mother or both may cry also (can be called tears of happiness) and when the child grows and start to learn to speak, and learn many good habits and good things, the father observes a lot of things and becomes happy and one more thing which is important is a child learn a lot of thing from the father, so father, has to leave all bad habits or things (hope he already doesn’t have) which may affect his children etc.
There was a very famous imaginary or real story that a father use to earn money very hard and gives his child daily 10 rupees, out of which he used to spend 2 or 3 rupees and remaining amount the child use to throw in a well, one day the father has seen it and asked him the reason for this? the son replied ‘that’s enough for me, I throw remaining amount’, the father said him to earn 10 rupees a day to him, and the child went outside (child labor is not at all being promoted here, its just a part of the story to make children understand the love of father etc), the child met with a labor, child asked labor to give him some work, the child worked hard entire day and got an amount of 10 rupees by the end of the day, continue reading on (last paragraph) to know remaining part of the story.
Happy Fathers Day SMS 2019
Dad, wishing you a box of happiness
For today, tomorrow and always
With all my love!’
Happy Fathers Day Sayings 2019
- My life is full of wonderful memories of things you did for me. papa, you’re a beautiful person, and I love you so much! Happy Father’s Day!”
- “I’m glad to have a father in my life who I can think of to feel joy any day or any night. I love you, Papa! Happy Father’s Day!”
- “I love and respect my father so much! Thanks Daddy! Happy Father’s Day!”
- “I couldn’t be the wonderful daughter but you are an awesome Father! Happy Father’s Day!”
- “Having an awesome father like you means having a heart full of happiness, great moments, and so much more! Happy Father’s Day!”
When the child reached home, the father asked him to throw 7 or 8 rupees in the well, the child went to the well and came back and said to father that he can’t throw because he understood how much difficult it was to earn. And the child cried saying that his father works so hard. So the motive and lesson can be taken from the story is that, respect and love your fathers. If you liked our website then please make sure to follow us on Facebook (All India Word) and bookmark us by pressing CTRL+D now and share this webstie wtih your friends also.